WordPress Plugin for TTFGen
The TTFGen WordPress plugin is available as a free download from the WordPress Plugin Directory at:
We’ll do our best to try and answer any support requests. If you have a general installation problem that isn’t addressed in the FAQ, please leave your comments or questions below. Feature requests are always welcome.
- Upload the entire wp-ttfgen folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access TTFGen from the settings > TTFGen menu.
- Modify general settings as needed. If you are not sure about the jQuery settings, do not change them.
- Upload a TTF font via the ‘Add New Font’ section of the plugin.
- Set the CSS Font assignments to match your uploaded font. For example, assigning class ‘test’ to a specific font will cause the plugin to search your site for every instance of the css class ‘test’. It will replace the text within the class with the rendered image.
- Modify the class (or ID)’s CSS properties to assign fields such as color, size, etc.
Support / Comments
We’ll do our best to try and answer any support requests. If you have a general installation problem that isn’t addressed in the FAQ, please leave your comments or questions in the Support section. Feature requests are always welcome.